Save Up to 25% on Your Energy Bill with UltraMax Attic Insulation
A lot of things can go into making your home more energy efficient, one of which is attic insulation. Most homeowners may understand the importance of properly insulating an attic but do you know the exact benefits doing so can bring you? Have your attic insulated by Phillips Home Solutions and you can enjoy:
- Lower Energy Bills. A properly insulated attic drastically reduces amounts of regulated indoor air lost, allowing for temperatures inside the home to stabilize. This prevents your HVAC system from working doubly hard to keep you comfortable, resulting in lower energy bills down the line.
- Long-term Protection from Moisture Damage. Not properly insulated, an attic can produce excessive heat, melting snow on the roof during winter and leading to ice dams. Indoors, condensation can also form, seeping into all parts of the home, especially the roof, to slowly but surely cause damage.
- Good for the Environment. An energy-efficient home reduces strain on the grid, meaning less energy has to be produced to meet demands in an area. This helps cut back on pollution, as well as conserve resources necessary for energy production.
The Perfect Attic Insulation
Phillips Home Solutions believes Ultramax Super-R system is the perfect solution to insulating your attic because:
- It reduces 97% of radiant energy loss
- It presents 25% fuel savings
- It offers multi-layer Thermal Reflective insulation
- It uses #6063 Micro Perforated Flexible Aluminum
- 1/4″ Ultramax Super-R equals 11.6 R Value
- One layer of Ultramax Super-R 11000 equals 15” of traditional fiberglass insulation
- It has a perm rating of 13.1
- It features superior fire ratings
- It is bird- and rodent-resistant
- It is Energy Star-certified
- It qualifies for energy tax credit
- It is certified by the U.S. Department of Energy
Talk to Us!
Locally owned and operated, Phillips Home Solutions specializes in providing homeowners in the greater Upstate New York area with energy-efficient products. To learn more about what we can do for you, just give us a call at (518) 869-6400. Get 10% off your first project when you contact us (*includes product & installation, not valid on previous orders, minimum purchase required).